Skincare has grown today in leaps and bounds. This is one industry that has welcomed new types of treatment options with open arms. A huge role has been played here by the youth icons of the day. We all remember looking at Kim Kardashian’s PRP Therapy Forest Hills, NYC pictures and thinking, ‘why?’.
It sure looked quite painful and taxing, but I’m pretty sure you won’t feel the same after getting to know what it actually is.
Of course, there are various ways in which this basic treatment operates. For example, PRP Therapy in itself is a combination of PRP and Microneedling techniques.
So here’s how this treatment works:
The very first step in every skin treatment is to clean the face as well as possible. This is to ensure that the treatment can be executed with full efficacy.
PRP or Plasma Rich Protein therapy is a method by which protein taken from the client’s own body is injected back into the skin to promote growth and repair.
Here’s a step by step procedure-
1. Blood is drawn either from the armor from the inner thigh of the client.
2. This blood is then centrifuged, or in other words separated, so that the protein part of it gets separated io the form of plasma.
3. This plasmas then injected into the facial skin of the individual, after having cleaned the skin properly.
Proteins are the building blocks f the body. Injecting proteins creates a very healthy environment and promotes further repair and growth. This presents as healthy and supple-looking skin.
The principle behind this procedure is that a specific instrument is used to create microscopic pores on your skin so as to induce the repair process, through which, proteins, especially collagen, are generated in the skin.
The instrument used is known as a Derma pen. It has tiny pins on its surface which create pricks on the skin, so small that they are not visible to the naked eye.
Both these procedures are done after applying a topical anesthetic gel. This will prevent any sort of discomfort to the client.
After the whole process is completed, you might need to take some precautions for a while.
1. Avoid too much sun exposure. This might cause a harmful effect on your skin since it becomes a little sensitive for a few days after the treatment.
2. Keep your skin clean. This means avoiding polluted and dusty environments. Again, avoid going outdoors for a while, and even if you do, be sure to cover your face.
3. Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!
And we can NOT stress this enough. Water is your best friend when it comes to skincare. Be sure to consume at least 6-8 glasses of water every day.
The benefits of Microneedling Forest Hills, NYC are that his treatment will be highly significant. You will notice that your skin looks more youthful and vibrant than it did before. This treatment has also been used extensively to reverse the effects of aging on the skin. The production of collagen will tighten the skin and prevent loosening, which is one of the first signs of aging. Scars can also be gotten rid of, depending on the severity.