In today’s stressful world we all dream of gorgeous, glowing, and flawless skin. But with all the innovations and hundreds of products hitting the shelves every day it becomes near to impossible to determine the right product for your skin. The discovery of new skin-care formulas can be pretty overwhelming. Thus, your predicament of making the right choice out of several products is understandable. But, the usage of different products won’t matter much unless you build habits that promote skin care. Those habits include much of your daily routine, that is, a balanced diet, enough vitamins, getting good sleep, exercise daily, and so on. Here is guidance for you to get through on your pursuit of healthy, glowing, and gorgeous skin and sort your daily routine accordingly.
COVID-19 PANDEMIC: SKIN CARE TIPS DURING CRISES
An unfortunate breakout of this Covid-19 Pandemic has caused us to wash our hands or use a sanitizer very frequently and wear masks and gloves to promote reducing its spread. But wearing masks and gloves every day for long durations and using sanitizer so frequently can cause skin irritations and rashes. Karmina Lacku, one of the top beauty experts generously shared her views over some skin care techniques that a person should carry out on a daily routine. These tips will not only help to maintain happy, healthy skin but will also help you to achieve your dream of having glowing flawless skin during this COVID-19 Pandemic. Karmina, who is a licensed esthetician and a licensed artist has suggested the following ways to skin care during COVID-19.
- Cleanse your skin –There are different types of cleansers for different skin types. You just have to know your skin type and choose a cleanser wisely. For instance, salicylic gel or benzoyl peroxide-based cleansers work great for oily or acne vulnerable skin. For dry skin, use milky or glycolic based cleansers. For skin having brown spots or melasma, alpha hydroxy acid-based cleansers work fine. Cleanse your hands and face before and after your work schedule regularly.
- Moisturize your skin – Frequent hand washing can strip your hands of their natural body oils and cause cracked and dry skin. Wearing face masks can cause rashes and itchiness on your face especially when working under sweaty and damp conditions. Moisturize your skin before and after using a face mask. Choose those products that are non-comedogenic which do not cause pores blockages.
- Immunity Booster Diet – Detoxing and working on your insides is very important nowadays. Immunity boosting nutrients can give you a wall of defense against many viruses and aging problems. Zinc, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-B, Minerals rich diet along with green vegetables, fruits, chia seeds, and other herbal plants are very helpful in increasing your immunity and detoxifying your body.
- Create a Barrier – You should avoid touching your facial skin because of its sensitivity. You can achieve this by applying a thick layer of Zinc based sunscreen at least 30 mins before exposure to the sun and reapplying it every 2-3 hrs. This will not only protect you from any physical contact to the skin but also from the UV exposure of the skin.
- Stay Hydrated – Our 70% of the skin is water. So drink at least 2-3 liters of water every day for glowing skin and good health.
- Exercise Regularly – Keep your body fit by exercising regularly as sweating eliminates toxic minerals from our body and increases blood flow. High blood flow promotes happy, healthy, and glowing skin. Moreover, due to novel coronavirus, it has become much more important to stay fit and healthy. We do not recommend going out in public and crowded places so home workout, yoga, cycling, etc are the best options one can opt.
- Sleep Well – It is very important to know that getting at least 8 hours of sleep every day is excellent for your health and your skin. This will stimulate new cell formation by disposing of old/dead cells and help you maintain healthy glowing skin.
Karmina says that making these skin care tips as a part of your daily routine can help you achieve a lot for yourself. Thus, we are assured that anyone can accomplish their dream of having beautiful, glowing, and flawless skin from the comfort of their home.