If you want eyelid lift without hectic surgeries, you can consider non-surgical blepharoplasty. This will provide you with an eyelid lift without surgery, as well as long-lasting results for a lower cost.
What is non-surgical blepharoplasty?
Non-surgical blepharoplasty is a revolutionary and non-invasive method to rejuvenate and refresh the area around the eyes. It can treat your puffed and droopy eyelids and gives you a younger and smooth look. This non-surgical treatment helps address fine lines, wrinkles, hollows, dark circles, under-eye bags, drooping eyelids, crow’s feet, etc., and gives one a youthful appearance. It can be performed on both upper and lower eyelids.
As it is non-surgical, it does not need surgery, incisions, or stitches like the traditional blepharoplasty. It is a good alternative to surgical blepharoplasty, as it involves only a handheld device that doesn’t even touch your skin during the process. The non-surgical blepharoplasty takes less time and money and its effects last up to 5 years. This safe, simple, and non-invasive method helps one tighten unwanted and excess or loose skin.
What are its benefits?
When growing old, the effects of aging can be seen prominently on our faces in the form of wrinkled, scarred, blemished, and sagging skin. It also helps the sagging eyelids by lifting them. The non-surgical blepharoplasty tightens and tones the skin, giving it a lifting and revitalized appearance. The patches on the skin and scars become less visible, wrinkles and lines get tightened, and the loose skin gets its supple tone back.
The key benefits of the non-surgical eye lift methods in comparison to the surgical methods are:
– Repairs flaws without causing any discomfort
– They almost have no downtime
– The procedure time for these solutions is brief
– They give long-lasting results
How does a non-surgical blepharoplasty work?
The non-surgical blepharoplasty generates thermal energy in the space between the tip of the equipment used and the skin being treated. This tiny arc initiates the sublimation process that turns solids into gases directly skipping the liquid state. If required, the person treated is also given a soothing ice pack and a mini Creme rescue facial post-treatment.
The exact eye treatment depends on your needs and several factors like your overall health and budget. It is always beneficial to talk to a dermatologist or a cosmetic surgeon about your requirements and choose from the suggested options accordingly.
Why do we need Blepharoplasty for eyelids?
Blepharoplasty is also known as eyelid correction procedure, it helps in multiple ways like:
– It helps in removing excess drooping skin, muscles, and fat pads from the area near the eyes.
– It also helps in removing loose skin or excess fat from the upper eyelids which sometimes sag due to pressure and impair vision.
Before getting the Blepharoplasty done, you need to follow some important advice of the experts, like:
– Stop smoking and drinking alcohol ( if you do) at least 4 weeks prior to the procedure.
– Stop taking any medication at least two weeks before the treatment such as aspirin temporarily as it can slow down your healing.
Follow the tips given below even after the treatment is done. Some of them are:
– Prevent touching or rubbing eyes and the area nearby at least for two weeks after the treatment.
– Use cold compression towards the eyes frequently to prevent swelling.
– Avoid rigorous forms of workouts.
– Clean the area with given ointments or eye drops.
– Keep your head higher than your chest while resting.
What are the takeaways?
Even though the traditional brow lift can give you more permanent results, the surgical methods are more attractive because of their lower cost, risks associated, and long recovery times. But, these methods are not permanent solutions. To maintain the effects, they must be continued on a regular basis. Karmina Beauty Clinic offers non-surgical brow lift methods that are cost-effective, efficient, less time-taking, and most importantly, less painful.