Microneedling has become one of the most popular aesthetic procedures nowadays. This non-invasive treatment involves small needles which prick the skin to produce new elastin and collagen.
Many reliable beauty clinics offer affordable Microneedling procedures in NYC. This cosmetic treatment makes your skin tighter, and smoother, and can effectively enhance the appearance of fine lines, stretch marks, scars, wrinkles, and more. The texture and tone of the face become bright and smooth.
Despite a plethora of benefits, there are many myths associated with Microneedling, which you should stop believing now. Let’s have a look at them:
1. It Produces Outstanding Results for Wrinkles Only
– While Microneedling is widely used to treat various facial conditions, it also reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
– It is beneficial in combating acne, poor skin texture, pigmentation, scarring, and stretch marks, too.
– Different parts of the body, comprise the hands, back, face, neck, and chest. can also be treated safely through this technique.
– Microneedling is a perfect option for treating various skin issues in more sensitive parts, such as lips, eyes, and around the nose.
2. The Procedure is Not Safe
Micro-needling is a successful cosmetic procedure for safe skin resurfacing. There are a few more ablative resurfacing processes that entirely eradicate the topmost layer of the skin. It can take over 2 weeks to heal, which signifies a higher risk of permanent discoloration, scarring, and infection. In addition, many laser treatments are not as persuasive as micro-needling for darker skin tones.
– Micro-needling can remove stretch marks and also be done on dark and light skin completions.
– A professional evaluate your skin type.
– During the procedure, the device creates many tiny punctures on the skin which heal quite fast.
– Thus, there is less risk of complications as compared to invasive treatment options.
It is best to discuss potential side effects of the treatment with the expert in advance to ensure you are the best candidate and you can get satisfactory results.
3. Microneedling Needs Long Recovery Time
– If your cosmetic expert allows you to get back to your work immediately after your Microneedling for stretch marks session, would you trust her?
– You should believe her, as it is completely true. One of the excellent perks of this procedure is “No Downtime”.
– Your skin heals so quickly and you can begin noticing the results after a week or two.
In earlier times, traditional Microneedling sessions would require several days of downtime, as the pricked tissue would take time to heal.
4. The Procedure Leaves Holes in the Skin
Microneedling creates controlled damage to the skin to stimulate the production of new collagen. The device creates microscopic holes that prompt the skin to generate new collagen. The holes created during the session are so minute that you can’t see them by the naked eye. These holes get sealed within 4 hours of the Microneedling technique.
– After the procedure, you may observe a pink or red flush on your skin, which will disappear in 1 or 2 days.
– Besides, you can see little bleeding in the treated area during the treatment.
– There is no need to worry, as little bleeding is completely normal.
You can cover up anything you don’t want to expose with the help of makeup, which you can put on after 1 or 2 days of your session.
5. Microneedling Is a Painful Cosmetic Technique
Microneedling procedures in NYC might scare you a bit, but these are highly successful cosmetic methods. Your skin will feel warm and slightly firm for some hours after the completion of the session. Before starting the procedure, professionals apply a topical numbing ointment to ensure you don’t have any discomfort throughout the treatment.
Thus, if you wish to heal your skin perfectly and naturally, Microneedling is a scientifically recognized practice. It enhances the appearance of your scars, fine lines, and wrinkles, and provides you with rejuvenated skin at pocket-friendly prices.