A lash lift is a popular beauty trend among women nowadays. This low-maintenance cosmetic procedure gives a long-lasting eyelash perm, thus giving you a more confident and beautiful look. The lash lift treatment is a superb way to provide your eyelashes with a perfect lift. Read on to learn more about this latest beauty procedure!
What is a Lash Lift Treatment?
The lash lift is a cosmetic treatment that gives your natural eyelashes a denser, fuller, and longer look by applying a mixture of safe and non-toxic chemicals. These chemicals curl the lashes upwards. It is also called an eyelash perm treatment because professionals use a perming solution to curl and lift the lashes. Natural lashes get a new shape without the use of any extensions.
The highly sought-after version of this procedure involves a lash lift and tint, in which the hairs also get a darker shade. This procedure is relatively long-lasting and can last up to 2 months.
How is the Treatment Performed?
The cosmetic experts follow a variety of steps while carrying out the eyelash lifting procedure. These comprise:
– They properly clean the eyes and their surrounding area to remove your makeup and impurities.
– According to your preferences and the lash length you want, you can choose the curl and size of the spool.
– Glue sticks the spool to the lashes and holds them in place as well.
– The professionals apply the perm fluid from the root to the middle of your eyelashes and leave them for approximately 10 to 20 minutes based on the thickness of your lashes.
– After that, they remove the perm fluid carefully with the help of a dry cotton swab.
– The neutralizing fluid is applied and left on the lashes for ten minutes.
You can also opt for a lash lift and tint option to get defined and dark lashes. In the end, the experts strengthen the lashes with a keratin treatment. Depending on person to person, a lash lift procedure usually takes 45 to 60 minutes to complete.
How Long Do Eyelash Lifts Last?
Based on the growth of your eyelashes, the lash lift results last for 6 to 8 weeks. If you want, you can put on eyelash mascara, after 24 hours.
How to Prepare for a Lash Lift Procedure?
To achieve the best results, keep the following points in mind:
On the Procedure Day
– It is better not to wear eye makeup on the day of your lash lift treatment.
– Avoid making eyelash curls with a curler.
– Not to wear contact lenses while going for your cosmetic treatment.
24 to 48 hours After the Procedure
– After the treatment, don’t wear eye makeup, comprising mascara for the next 24 to 48 hours.
– Keep your eyelashes dry for the first 24 to 48 hours after the procedure, as this will wash off the perming solution, changing your results.
– Don’t rub your eyes or touch your eyelashes.
Aftercare Tips to Achieve the Best Lash Lift Results
After the completion of the procedure, it is very essential to take proper care of your eyelashes. It will help you get excellent and long-lasting results and also keep you away from problems that can arise because of the treatment.
These tips include:
– Stay away from waterproof mascara and makeup cleansers or removers that contain lactic acids, fruit acids, silicone, or parabens.
– These chemicals can interfere with the shape of your new lash and can cause brittle and broken lashes.
– Use the solution given by the experts in the beauty clinic. It will help keep lashes and the skin surrounding your eyes healthy, smooth, and nourished.
– The solution contains essential oils that stimulate hair growth.
The eyelash lifting treatment is the best alternative if you are looking for eyelash enhancement at the most economical prices. The best thing about the procedure is that you don’t require any maintenance follow-ups.
In addition, lash lift is completely a painless and extremely relaxing procedure. This advanced, non-invasive semi-permanent makeup technique is simple and affordable, yet provides you with fantastic long-lasting results.